Friday, November 19, 2010

How to Understand Men and Identify Signs of a Bad Marriage

Ok so women have been trying forever to see how to understand men and find out what makes them tick. To this day women haven't had much luck in tackling this one but hopefully the following tips can help to see why and what can be done.

After many years of marriage I felt like I was married to a Man who is really a scared little child that I am raising along with my other kids.  
He was also very verbally abusive and favored his mother over me.
To add to that he never gave another thought at humiliating and embarrassing me in front of his mother and family. He enjoyed treating his mother like gold and his wife like garbage.

Following the divorce I had the time to myself to reflect on my life and found that it was not my fault that the marriage had come to an end. All of his fears and abuse had stemmed from his own insecurities, which probably stemmed from his relationship with his own mother. Once I fully understood that he was genuinely messed up from the beginning I came to the realization that I should not have even been in that marriage to begin with. After that my life started making sense to me and I felt very relieved and was able to move forward.

In conclusion – Women try to make the right choices when choosing Mr. Right.
You can probably think of past relationships where you saw the flaws in the man but decided to ignore them at the time. If you stay in tune and take notice these flaws then it can save you a lot of problems down the road.
If you feel like you are somebody's punching bag because of their problems in life then you are probably in a bad relationship.

I hope that this helps in showing how to understand men and the signs of a bad marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment